We regulary have funded qualifications available for both the employed and unemployed.
The most recent courses that we are able to offer are as follows:
Courses for the Unemployed
19+ and that are unemployed:
- Warehouse and Storage level 2 leading to FLT training. This will be 4 weeks of full time training and then a further 1 week for the FLT training.
- Preparation for Employment – This will be 4 weeks full time and then will lead to either CSCS or FLT training.
Skills Partnership Courses:
These are all one day enrolment and then three days of training.
- Principles of Cleaning
- Principles of Customer Service
- Principles of Team Leader
- Principles of Business Admin
Courses for the Employed
- Level 2 Award in Manual Handling Risk Assessment
- Level 1 Award in Equality and Diversity
For more details and information on any of these courses and their requirements please call us on 0121 772 4551.